DAILY MOJO BOOSTERS
- Songs that get you singing or dancing
- Memories that make you smile or laugh
- Things that you enjoy doing (that you can do on the spot)
- Funny things you hear (side conversations, things little ones say, etc)
- Favorite movies
- A 20 minute walk outside (near trees if you can!)
DID YOU KNOW?
The Japanese have studied and perfected a therapy called: Shinrin-Yoku, otherwise known as forest bathing. Basically you spend time outside, among trees.
The idea is simple: if a person simply visits a natural area and walks in a relaxed way there are calming, rejuvenating and restorative benefits to be achieved.
The scientifically-proven benefits of Shinrin-yoku include:
- Boosted immune system functioning, with an increase in the count of the body's Natural Killer (NK) cells.
- Reduced blood pressure
- Reduced stress
- Improved mood
- Increased ability to focus, even in children with ADHD
- Accelerated recovery from surgery or illness
- Increased energy level
- Improved sleep
Just as impressive are the results that we are experiencing as we make this part of our regular practice:
- Deeper and clearer intuition
- Increased flow of energy
- Increased capacity to communicate with the land and its species
- Increased flow of eros/life force
- Deepening of friendships
- Overall increase in sense of happiness
Here is the link to learn more: http://www.shinrin-yoku.org/shinrin-yoku.html
ARE YOU READY FOR THE 5-DAY THOUGHT CHALLENGE? GET IT HERE.